Transitioning some or all of your light-medium duty fleet to plug-in electric vehicles? Switching from diesel school buses to electric school buses?
OPCONNECT PROVIDES PLUG-N-PLAY OPEN CHARGE POINT PROTOCOL (OCPP) CONNECTED CHARGERS
OpConnect has fleet vehicle charging solutions to not only fuel your vehicles, but make your life easier.
- 40 and 60 amp OCPP enabled ClipperCreek Level 2 chargers are available for light-medium duty vehicles
- High Power 80 amp and 100amp Level 2 chargers are available to support school buses and other heavier duty fleet trucks
- All chargers are OCPP enabled to support multiple networks and include grid management functionality to eliminate demand charges from peak period charging
- Our exclusive networked ClipperCreek chargers are Plug-N-Play. They can be installed by any electrician and commissioning is not required after installation. Just power on and use.
- Mixed fleet and workplace use is supported with OpConnect’s network’s scheduling functionality. For example, access to the chargers can be restricted to fleet vehicles only during certain hours and opened for employee or even public use during remaining times of day and days of the week.
- Chargers are networked and the OpConnect network provides data collection, and reporting by vehicle
- OpConnect’s program rolls network expenses into initial capital purchase
- OpConnect’s smartphone activation option eliminates the monthly cellular cost and maintains the data collection and reporting by vehicle
|Input power||208/240 VAC, single phase (3 phase possible)|
|Amperage||40A, 60A, 80A, 100A options available|
|Required service panel breaker||40A, 60A, 80A or 100A double pole, non-GFCI type on dedicated circuit|
|Output charging power to the EV||7.68kW (40A) ; 11.52kW (60A); 15.36kW (80A); 19.2kW (CS-100)|
|Charging connector||SAE J1772 standard, other connectors available: 25′ cable|
|Ground fault detection||Built-in, 5mA trip|
|Surge protection||6kV @ 3000A – IEC 61000-4-4|
|Operating temperature||-30C to +55C|
|Operating humidity||90% RH, non-condencing|
|Enclosure||NEMA 4 – outdoor use; water tight|
|User interface||Status indicator LEDs, Smartphone app|
|Access control||OpConnect moble app for data tracking by vehicle, or Plug-N-Charge with basic charging tracking|
|Warranty||3 years parts only standard; extended warranty available|
|Network||Cellular, Ethernet hard wire or Bluetooth options available|
|Service plan||Covers warranty labor, annual maintenance, on-site troubleshooting with specified response times|
|Cord management system||reel based system to keep cable off ground an eliminate need to wrap cable|
|Pedestal mounting system|
For more information or to discuss your fleet charging needs, contact us at
(503) 466-5742 ext 229
Ready to purchase a Plug-N-Play fleet charger now? We sell online https://www.opconnect.com/press/shop/